Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rock climbing was . . .terrible.

I.
AM.
EXHAUSTED.




I did not know rock climbing was that hard.
=.=


THE 2ND COURSE WAS THE HARDEST.
We had to only climb on one color obstacle.
JUST ONE COLOR. . .
But I couldn't do that halfway. . . 
Way too hard.
|:


I HAD TO CHEAT~~
The instructor let me.
:3


HARDY HARDY HAR~
8D


But I swear,
My landing was perfect.
8D


I was THAT desperate to get off the wall.
lol.
When I landed,I practically just fell right after the instructor untied the rope out of my belt. . 
Gosh that sounds wrong.
ANYWAYYY. . . .


I cried after that.
XD


When I was stuck up the wall,
My friends were like,
"HURRY UP,FARAH ! WE'RE HUNGRY!!!"


Argh.
Don't rush me.
=.=


So,
AFTER ALL THAT,
I was just lying down on SWEET SWEET land,
then suddenly one of my friends said,
"Get up."
"WHYYY!?!?!?I'M TIRED..."
"You'll get food."
"OKAY. 8DDD"


Just when I thought we finished,
the instructor said,
OKAY GUYS,WE HAVE SOME GAMES TO PLAY~
I was like.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!






Yeah. . 
HARDY HARDY HARDY HAR.
:3


Edit:
Oh,and I almost forgot to talk about this.


ALMOST. D:<
Err,
I imagined my 2 friends,(Haru,Aki) was there with me  . .. 
THEY WERE AT THE CAFE NEARBY AND JUST LOOKING AT ME SUFFER AT THE 2ND COURSE.
HARDY HARDY HAR. D:<
T.T


My imaginations are so bad to me. 3:

2 comments: