Friday, September 24, 2010

This will be the beginning of my OhSoFarahLife

Harlo there. (:


I made a blog ! 
HOORAY ! 


Someone made me feel like making a blogspot. . . 


He cheated on me.
That hurts. |:
I cried so badly just a few minutes ago . . . 
I'm gonna go cry again when I go to sleep,
And throw the dog that I named the same name as him away from me.
Go away from my life.
The 6 months of waiting . . .wasn't worth it.
I should have listened to my friends . . . 
Sometimes,
It's better to listen to the mind than Heart.
I can feel my heart slowly breaking into small pieces. . . 
That's not a very good feeling.
):


Goodnight,Earth.
It's time to sleep,
Wait,no.
It's time to cry to sleep. . .
That sounds better in a bad way.
. . . 
Goodnight.
-waves-

2 comments:

  1. Yo! Congrats on the blog! But, sorry for the crying part. Who made you cry so much?

    ReplyDelete