Monday, December 6, 2010

A dance competition ?

HELL YEAH.


It's time to join a DANCE COMPETITION.
Arirang gave me a message about a dance/singing competition.
OBVIOUSLY,I chose dancing.
XD
I'm doing this with my friends. :3
I need 2 more members though . . 
OH MY OH MY.
Fun fun. :3


Something interesting to do during the holidays! cuz I did nothing at all during the holidays
Finally.
8D


Actually,I got the message like . .WEEKS ago,
But I decided to write it today,
Cuz I'm jobless in the mood. (:




So . . .
OH AND,
I got this silver bracelet from my mom . .
She gave it to me cuz:
1.She did not like it.
2.Silver.
3.They're like paperclips.


Seriously,they are.
But I like it.
OMG. I ACTUALLY LIKE A BRACELET.
That's rare in my life.
Lol.




So . .
Yeah,that's pretty much all that's going through my life.


WELL,There are other things,
But,I don't think I should reveal them here. :p


OKAY THEN . . .


OH,AND I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE OF NIKI.
POP ROCK.
<3


Lol. 
The End.


P.S. 
I'M SORRY NIKI. :3



No comments:

Post a Comment