Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time for macros . . . AGAIN !

I'm trying to pass the time.
>.>








How the heck,Onew ? @___@








I'm never gonna ignore Kyuhyun ever again after seeing this . . .
@__@








Jjong's a mean hyung. ._.










I'm such a JongKey supporter.
Lol.
. . . . .BUT I THINK OF THEM AS REALLY REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS IN A BROTHERHOOD WAY. . . 
. . 








LOL.
TAEYEON,WHY YOU SO KYUTE ?!








-steps away- . . . 








What she said.








LOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOL.










Lol,and forever will be. x3
OMG Y U SO ADORABLE,YOOGEUN. <33333








Lol,
You fail,Jjong. XD








I'M FINE,OKAY.
I'm just tired. @____@






Eli is not pleased. -shakes head-










LOL. 
It's happen to me once.
But I was the one on the right . . .LOL. THAT'S SUNGKYU,BTW.
LOL.










Forever Onew Condition. x)







No comments:

Post a Comment