Sunday, December 26, 2010

Everyday I SHOCK!

Every day I shock



SHOCK! 






Every night,I SHOCK!!!


SHOCK!!




I'm sorry,please come back to my side~



Everyday I shock,

 


SHOCK!!!

 

EVERYNIGHT,I SHOCK!

 

SHOCK!!!

 


Because of you I can’t focus on anything else. Ohhhh~

 


 Come to me, oh oh oh tonight

 


SO SO CRAZY!



 Come back, back back to me~



(I’m waiting you,you!)



Oh oh oh tonight,



SO SO CRAZY!



I don’t think I can ever wake up from ma shock



This song is not over



GET SHOCKED!!




This is so epic. XD
IF YOU'RE LOST AND LIKE "WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" 
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvtrb6tpMY to listen to the audio. :3

This is my last post for . .tonight ? Morning ?
I don't even care right now. -.-

Bye naooo~~~ :3

-waves-

No comments:

Post a Comment