Sunday, January 9, 2011

GINGERBREAD HOUSES.

Yeahyeah. I'm just gonna post pictures and such.

Shirley made these. It sort of reminded me of Domo..

Front View.
The back. and my brothers elbow..
Added more decorations.
I think this is the back...?


Here comes the ugliest one made by Elizabeth..

What hair...
Uhh...it's crying..
We had to put it on plates.
Shiny hair. <3
Jacky's elbow..again.


These are Tuan's.

Its fatherly like.
Omg, you can see me in the back.
It looks a little sad..
It has a face!
Its shadow..


JACKY'S.

He got the hardest one.
.. so many thingies.
uhh, not much pictures of his..


MINE.

..and jacky's.
and some other gingerbread houses..
Mine looks plain.
I just like the rooftop.
Hmmm... red hair..
Uhh, it looks yummy.


THE END.









No comments:

Post a Comment