Thursday, January 6, 2011

ORANGES

ORANGES ARE SO DELISH.
OMG.
I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.
If there was one on the ground, i'd probably picked it up and eat it.

Welll, I've always said that I love love love oranges.
But i think I've come to love it even more. <3
I ate one today for lunch.
Cause...I didnt really like the food on my tray.
(but i ended up eating it anyway)
Soo, while i was eating the yucky foods, i told my friend to peel the orange for me.
Buuuut I ended up getting pissy for some reasons and I told her to let me peel it.

OH LORDY.
When I peeled it, the scent was refreshing.
gahgah, it smelled gooooooooood.
you have no idea.

Soo while I was peeling it, I was asking the most stupidest questions ever like
"Why are oranges orange?"
"Isn't orange a color?"
"Why do tangerines look likes oranges?"
"Why is tangerine orange?"
And it goes on and on and on..

I ended up the oranges too slow.
So I said
"GODDAMMIT. LUNCH IS OVER IN 5 MINUTES. PEEL THIS FOR ME WILL YOU?"
Cause like yeah, she peels orange skin pretty fast.
She was done in less than a...minute.

She peeled too fast.
Th fruit doesnt even look clean.
I was like... .________________.
I HATE THOSE WHITE STUFFS.
So I ended up peeling it away.

BUT OMG. I TOOK THE FIRST BITE, AND I FELL IN LOVE.
LIKE, SERIOUSLY.
I WOULD MAKE OUT AND DO SHIT WITH IT.
but seriously, no.

IT WASN'T SWEET. THANKS GOD.
IT WAS SOUR. 8)
Sour is goooood.
Soo I ended up eating it in class.
I think I was being a disturbance cause i was eating it like those people on commercial.
BUTOHWELLS.
NO WAY CAN TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY ORANGES.

No comments:

Post a Comment