Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SORE SORE BODY D;

Yeaaah, my body is sore all over.
My foot to my legs to my knees to my thigh to my hips to my stomach to my bust to my shoulders
and to my elbow.
Jog jog jogggggggggggg.
Runnn runnn ruunnnnnnnnn.
Sprint sprint sprrrrrrrrrrrint.
Its tiring.. but i love the after feeling of it.

For some reasons..
I'm always the last to cross the line.
And like..the loser have to sprint two times around the court.
guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. .___________.

It'd be so much better if some of my friends play it with me.
Rather than "Oh, I'll just be a manager and do nothing."
No point in being in Tennis if all you is just sit there..

Well, anyway, it's fun. I suck but that doesn't mean i can't get better.
MY LUNGS BURN FROM SPRINTING TOO MUCH.
I NEED TO BREAAAAAAATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment